Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sean is embarrassed by my terrible blogging reputation!!! So here is a quick post - We are having so much fun swimming (almost daily - thanks to Sean's Mom and her great pool). Andrew has summer camp/preschool that he is loving, has learned how to ride his bike w/o training wheels, and is anxiously waiting for soccer to start. Ty is just amazing and talking and making LOTS of messes and teasing Andrew!!! Sean is enjoying his new love (his road bicycle) and just rode in his first Century Ride and raised a bit of money for Diabetic Research! Work is very busy and good for him. I am having lots of fun with the boys - they are both happy, healthy and fun now!!! Work is good for me - still just on Fridays and I am loving the Gym and achieving my goals! Hope everything is well for all of you our friends and family! Love Cari




2 comments:

DANIELLE said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! It doesn't shock me in the least bit, don't worry about Tyler if he needs some thing he'll get it done!CUTE

Jordan and Kristi said...

You're boys are just the cutest ever!! I miss you, but it was fun to come in and work and see you and catch up!! We got a blog..so add us! And update your blog more! I still have lots to tell you about that weekend, I'll call you soon!