Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am now officially a blogger! I have been looking at others great pages for a while but have been too busy (lazy) to put together my own. I decided it is time I start showing off Andrew and Tyler - because they are CUTE!
Tyler is finally starting to do well. We are finally getting some peace and quiet in our house - it is so great to not have him constantly screaming and crying - I just hope it lasts. He is finally taking to some baby food. He will only eat the baby bananas and his dairy free, soy free cookies. I hope he starts developing a taste for more foods soon! He just started to crawl, much to Andrew's dismay. This is a big problem because Tyler only wants what Andrew is playing with. He will ditch his own toys for Andrew's any chance he gets. Andrew is constantly saying, "MOOOMMMM! Put him back," and "Tyler needs a bottle, NOOOWW!" I am guessing we are going to be in for some major fighting very soon!
Andrew goes to preschool twice a week and gym once a week. He loves all of his activities. He is doing so well socializing and playing with others. It is so fun to watch him grow up. It seems that he changes and developments so much each day right now. I just can't believe how big and independent he is getting. He is such a sweet boy.

No comments: